Friday, February 8, 2008

Who's that gal?


Since I'm always on the sacred quest for faking at least eight hours of sleep on my stressed out skin, I love making myself a guinea pig for the latest beauty products. I have been a fan of Benefit Cosmetics for the last 10 years. The packaging is the most adorable on the market and the products work well. I am convinced there's a vintage-loving rockabilly chick deep inside my heart and this line appeals to her. But I recently purchased Benefit's "That gal" brightening face primer ($27;
www.benefitcosmetics.com) because I have been reading about it in pretty much every fashion magazine for the past few months. It's a face brightening serum you apply underneath your foundation to give your skin an illuminated, fresher look. I must admit, I was skeptical at first. But I was feeling adventurous, like I wanted to give it a shot. So I did and I am thrilled with this product. My skin is glowing and this was way cheaper than taking a vacation, which also gets my skin glowing...

1 comment:

Doc said...

Hope it works well for you!!