Friday, February 8, 2008

My latest obsession: The Tory Burch Reva Flat




















Ok, this shoe has been out for over a year, but as a 6-foot-tall woman, I have had a kung-fu grip on the flats trend for most of my life. For a while, I lusted after Chanel's two-tone ballet flats, but never purchased a pair. Then Tory Burch came out with the Reva flat and it was love at first sight. I bought one solid black pair with a black leather medallion on top for my birthday back in August. And now, I have decided to treat myself to another pair in leopard. I have really been holding back on shopping lately, but I decided it was time to treat myself to one big splurge. I had seen this photo of Katherine Heigl wearing the shoes and I found them in my size at Aventura Mall this week, so I had to go for it.

No comments: