Friday, February 22, 2008

Mmmmmm...tastes like, poison!! @#$%!!!!


Okay, so I understand Starbucks' desire to market drinks to the weight watching crowd, which I unfortunately have been a part of for most of my entire existance. Starbucks introduced a line of "skinny" or low calorie beverages back in December. These drinks are made with with nonfat milk and sugar-free syrup. Ok, so the non-fat milk I can handle. It's the sugar-free syrup that makes me want to hurl and run for a bottle of Listerine. Other zero-calorie syrup flavors include: Vanilla, Hazelnut, Caramel, and Cinnamon Dolce--all of which taste like, well, poison to me. I would rather spend another 20 minutes on the treadmill and keep some junk in my trunk than drink this. Really, it's where I draw the line--especially when it comes to my coffee.

No comments: